General Terms and Conditions
The general terms and conditions of the spicy-life.com online store are compiled in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, the recommendations of the Slovenian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and international codes for e-commerce.
The provider undertakes to always provide the buyer with the following information:
- Company identity (company name and registered office, register number)
- Contact addresses that enable fast and efficient communication (e-mail, telephone)
- Essential characteristics of the goods or services
- Availability of products (any product or service offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time)
- The conditions of delivery of the product or execution of the service
- All prices must be clearly and unambiguously set, it must be clear whether they already include taxes and transport costs
- Method of payment and delivery
The user pays for the ordered goods either by:
- Cash on delivery (upon delivery of the product),
- Bank transfer based on the issued pro forma invoice (according to the pro forma invoice, before the delivery of the product).
Packaging and delivery costs for purchases over € 50.00 are free of charge, and for purchases up to € 50.00, packaging and delivery costs in the amount of € 4.00 are charged. Note: these conditions and the costs of packaging and delivery are valid only within the Republic of Slovenia. For delivery to other countries, delivery costs are charged according to the price list of the delivery company. The buyer also bears the possible costs of duties in countries outside Slovenia.
All product prices are expressed in euros (€), include VAT and are valid at the time of placing the order, and do not have a predetermined validity.
We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event of a change during the processing of the order, we will allow the customer to withdraw from the purchase and at the same time offer a solution that will provide mutual satisfaction.
The purchase contract between the bidder and the buyer is concluded at the moment when the bidder confirms the order (the buyer receives an e-mail with the content of the order). From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both the provider and the buyer. We reserve the right to exceptionally partially or completely withdraw from the order in cases where the ordered products run out and cannot be delivered within the normal time.
For products in stock, delivery of goods is 2-3 working days. For products that are not in stock, the delivery time is up to 15 days after receiving the order. In case of a longer delivery time, we will inform you about the delivery time. Products in the pre-order are subject to the terms of delivery as stated in the advertising campaigns.
Warranty and complaints
The buyer is obliged to check the goods for obvious defects immediately upon receipt of the goods. If the buyer finds an obvious defect, he must immediately notify the provider. If he fails to do so, he does not have to assert any compensation claims against the bidder due to obvious errors.
In the event of an obvious defect, the buyer can choose between replacing the goods, lowering the selling price or refund.
The provider is not responsible for errors that are visible to be caused by the buyer.
Complaints are not considered:
- If it is established that the goods have been damaged as a result of improper or negligent conduct by the buyer,
- If a copy of the invoice is not attached,
- If the original labels have been removed from the goods,
- If signs of use are visible.
Spicy-life.com uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments.
Protection of personal data
In its operations, the company is committed to the correct use of personal data. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, the company is obliged to protect the personal data of online store users.
Exceptional disclosure of personal information
Information provided by CHEF KAMALA, KATERINA GJORGJIEVSKA s.p. collected and processed will be disclosed only if so provided by the Personal Data Protection Act or in good faith that such action is necessary for proceedings in courts or other state authorities.